The Singapore Water Academy has announced that its course in Water Supply Network Management will be held from 13 to 17 January 2020. This is the second module in a series of four that includes Water Quality, Stormwater Management and Water Reuse, as well.
The Water Academy has been established by PUB, Singapore’s National Water Agency and this Water Management Series is aimed at mid-to-senior level water professionals with at least five years experience.
The five-day course will be conducted by both experienced PUB water practitioners and international experts. It offers an in-depth understanding of key topics in urban water supply network management and includes:
- Water safety in distribution systems
- Strategies to manage and reduce non-revenue water
- Sustainable network asset renewal and management
- Real-time monitoring and the development of smart water grids, and
- Water conservation and customer engagement strategies
For more information, please contact Jason Wang (Jason_jx_wong@pub.gov.sg) or Vick (email@example.com)